Upcoming PATA Events

Workshops, Auditions & More...


If you would like to report an outdated resource or broken link, please email the PATA Office Manager.

Click a link (and scroll slightly up) for pertinent listings:

If you are based in Oregon or Southwest Washington, and you are unable to find appropriate assistance using this page, we suggest contacting 2-1-1 by phone or at their website, 211info.org.


211info.org empowers Oregon and Southwest Washington communities by helping people identify, navigate and connect with the local resources they need. 

Oregon Employment Department (Unemployment Insurance) 

Oregon Unemployment Insurance Contact Form

Washington State Employment Security Department COVID-19 Page

Washington State Employment Security Department Contact Page

U.S. Small Business Administration COVID-19 Page

COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application 

In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance.

This advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application. This loan advance will not have to be repaid.

Artists' & Workers' Relief Funds

The Actors Fund 

American Guild of Musical Artists (AGMA) Relief Fund (For AGMA members.)

Bartender Emergency Assistance Program

Dramatists Guild Foundation Emergency Grants for writers

Lane County Artist Relief Fund. Applications currently closed. Accepting donations.

PATA's Valentine Fund. (Financial assistance for individual-level PATA members in times of medical or personal emergency.)

Mental Health

Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741.

LGBT National Help Center.

  • LGBT National Hotline 888-843-4564
  • LGBT National Senior Hotline 888-234-7243
  • LGBT National Youth Talkline 800-246-7743
  • Online chats listed resources listed at website.

Lines for Life. Phone lines for help with mental health crises and difficulties.

Oregon Behavioral Health Support Line. 1-800-923-HELP(4357). The Behavioral Health Support Line is a service that provides immediate no-cost behavioral health screening, counseling services, and referrals to available mental health and substance use recovery providers nearby for ongoing care, using a statewide directory tool.

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Helpline: 800-662-HELP (4357).

Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)

Trans Lifeline: (877) 565-8860 (US). (877) 330-6366 (Canada).

The Trevor Project: Crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.

  • Helpline: (866) 488-7386 (phone). 
  • Text "START" to 678-678 to text. (Standard messaging rates apply.) 
  • Online chat through website.  

Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255 (call); 838255 (text)

Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault

Bradley Angle

  • 24 Hour Crisis Line/Call-to-Safety: 503-235-5333 or 1-888-235-5333.
  • Bradley Angle programs include (but are not limited to) support geared toward Black and African-American survivors, LGBTQ+ survivors, HIV+ survivors, and survivors concerned about their HIV status.

Multnomah County Domestic and Sexual Violence Resource Page

Oregon Attorney General's Sexual Assault Task Force Resource Page

Oregon Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence Resource Page

Sexual Assault Resource Center (SARC) Oregon.

  • 24-Hour Confidential Support Line: 503-640-5311 or 1-888-640-5311. 
  • 24-hour crisis response in Washington County.

Housing & Utilities

Community Alliance of Tenants (Oregon)

Portland Housing Bureau (For Renters, Homeowners, and Landlords)

Rent and Utility Assistance:

Impact NW has programs throughout Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington County, Oregon and in Clark County, Washington.

Home Forward serves all of Multnomah County, including the cities of Gresham, Fairview, Portland, Troutdale and other East County communities.

Community Action is specific to Washington County.

Human Solutions is open to anyone in the East Portland/East Multnomah County area.


Oregon Department of Human Services Food/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

Oregon Food Bank

Portland Public Schools online application for free and reduced-price meals for eligible children.

Social Justice

Portland United Against Hate (Hate Incident Report Collection)

Report Racism in Portland Theatre. (Not a PATA project. Created by Samson Syharath independently.) 

Legal Services

Oregon Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts

Organizational Fundraising

Golf Team Products is offering to set up fundraising stores for theaters to sell apparel for income while stages are dark. Golf Team Products will set up your theater's online store for free, and you would handle the marketing. For example, they have set up stores for Stages Performing Arts Youth Academy and the Gallery Theater. If you are interested, please email Kelcey Weaver (kelceyw@golfteamproducts.com). (Kelcey is Golf Team Products' Warehouse Manager and a board member of Hillsboro Artists' Regional Theatre.)

MRG Foundation Rapid Response Grants Program. Designed to provide grassroots organizations and community organizing projects with rapidly deployed small grants to respond to emergencies and opportunities. 


American Theatre Wing database. The American Theatre Wing is striving to assemble a comprehensive list of each theatre, production, freelance artist, technician, and theatre worker affected by the shutdown.

Americans for the Arts Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource and Response Center

Artist Relief $5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19.

Basic Rights Oregon COVID-19 Resources Page. Curated for LGBTQ Oregonians.

Congressman Earl Blumenauer's COVID-19 Resource List

COVID-19 & Freelance Artists Resource List

Dramatists Guild COVID-19 Resources page 

Eater Curated A List of Relief Funds for Restaurants, Bars, and Food Service Workers

Gimme Shelter Performers Emergency Fund (PDX). Housing funds ($100-$500) from GSPEF. Eligibility: Independent contractor performers in any format (musicians, actors, dancers, drag queens, strippers, comedians, storytellers, firebreathers, singers, clowns...all performers) who have lost wages due to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19. Must be Oregon residents. Those that receive grant awards will be required to submit a W-9 form.

Nonprofit Association of Oregon List of Resources for Nonprofits

RACC Relief Options Resource Listings

Portland Area Theatre Alliance

(503) 449-6270


Mailing Address:

Portland Area Theatre Alliance Mailbox

Portland Center Stage at The Armory

128 Northwest 11th Avenue

Portland, OR 97209

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software