Put on your riding hood, slip into those glass slippers, and follow the trail of breadcrumbs as we transform our newly expanded space into a magical woodland filled with nods to all your favorite fairy tales!
You’re invited to our Once Upon a Time gala and a fantastical evening in the forest, followed by a premiere performance of Happily Ever After, an original musical revue by Dan Murphy. Attendees will also enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres by Delilah’s Catering paired with wine and fairy-tale themed mocktails, while bidding on select experiences that include:
• Walk-on roles in Rodgers + Hammerstein’s magical Cinderella
• Backstage passes to watch a performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat from the wings
• A series of Director’s Dinners featuring gourmet eats, including a soiree aboard a scenic houseboat with Lyn Cramer, the director and choreographer of Rodger + Hammerstein’s Cinderella, and a swingin’ cocktail party with special guest Eugene Hill, director and choreographer of Ain’t Misbehavin’
• And so much more!
Our Once Upon a Time gala at a glance:
• 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Check In
• 6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.: Cocktail hour, bidding opens for exclusive experiences and offerings!
• 7:30 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.: Happily Ever After musical revue
At the Broadway Rose New Stage
12850 SW Grant Ave., Tigard, OR
Wear something enchanting; cocktail or fairy-tale inspired attire encouraged.
Be quick – get your tickets now before the clock strikes midnight! And, please – leave your poisoned apples at home.
All proceeds support the Season of Fresh Possibilities at Broadway Rose Theatre Company. Sponsored by Pacific West Bank.